Current Job Opportunities
Why would you like to join our lab and move to Boston?
Boston is an exciting city to live in!
#1. The Ivanov lab is doing cool research!
Please check out our Research page!
#2. Thriving academic environment!
- Boston is the home for 35 colleges, universities, and community colleges (out of 122 in Massachusetts)
- Northeastern University is ranked as one of the top-tier R-1 by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
- Northeastern has excelled in extensive external research funding, reporting a 168% increase in 10 years (from 2006-2016)
#2. Home to a booming biotech and biopharma ecosystem!
- 430+ Biotech companies (out of almost 1,000 in MA)
- In 2018, Massachusetts biopharma companies surpassed more than $4.8 billion in venture capital investment, up from $900 million in 2012
#3. A city rich in history, art, and culture!
- One of the oldest cities in the US (7tholdest)
- The home of the American Revolution, 1765–1775
- BOSTON IS HOME TO THE FIRST COLLEGE IN NORTH AMERICA
- Northeastern University’s Matthews Arena is the oldest hockey arena in the world. It opened in 1910 and was the original home of the Boston Bruins.
#4. Interesting things to do!
- We are close to the Atlantic Ocean, Appalachian Mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, parks
- Tons of year-round outdoor activities: hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, fishing… you name it!
- Fishing: Over 500,000 trout have been stocked in several lakes across Massachusetts
- Sightseeing: Several whale watching tours across New England
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED CANDIDATE TO FILL THE RESEARCH SCIENTIST OR SENIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST POSITION (SEE THIS LINK FOR MORE DETAIL)
140 The Fenway, Room 416TF (Mailstop 412TF)
Barnett Institute of Chemical and Biological Analysis,
360 Huntington Avenue, 412TF
Boston, MA, 02115, USA